AEV Conversions | American Expedition Vehicles
When only the best will do. AEV has been manufacturing high quality Jeep products for over 15 years. When the 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK was released, AEV was the ONLY brand with the technical expertise to lift it correctly. Since then, they have been known for the highest quality lift kits, bumpers, wheels and accessories for new Wranglers!
$135.00• Fits most Warn winches up to 9500 lbs. Will not fit PowerPlant or 8274. • Corrosion resistant finish • 1/4" stamped steel • Compatible with the AEV Premium Front Bumper and Tubeless Front Bumper • Installs independent of the front bumper Learn More
This high-quality roof rack is the ultimate answer to rooftop cargo transport. It's sturdy, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Measures 76" X 55" and mounts directly to the roll bar
- Adds less than 4" to the overall vehicle height
- Wide floor planks with traction ribs for and easy to walk on/easy to sleep on surface
- Features "T-slots" for securely mounting just about anything
Increase Performance Traveling Long Distances!
- Improved Performance on Rough Terrain
- Increased Wheel Travel and More Shaft Movement
- Greater Tolerance to Oil Expansion
Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ; 2007-2013 Wrangler JK and JK UnlimitedLearn More
$15.99AEV offers specialized touch up paint for our textured black powdercoated products like Bumpers, Corner Guards, Skid Plates, Suspension components and more. This textured paint will blend in perfectly to cover trail scars and keep your AEV components looking good and protected from the environment. Also works with some Mopar accessories and the factory Rubicon Rock Rails. Many customers also like to use this paint on custom made accessories for a more OE appearance. These 16oz cans can be shipped via FedEx. Learn More
- AEV Rear Bumper Replacement Corners
- AEV Pump Kit with Plumbing
- AEV Tire Carrier Hole Cap
- Install Time: Approximately 2 hours