ARB's twin on-board compressor kits were designed to fill the market need for a compact, high-volume, compressed air source to suit the high volume airflow needs of most air powered tools. In addition, the air compressor meets the actuation and control needs of the ARB Air Locker, and the harsh and demanding environment of the ARB Air Locker user.
- 12V Motor
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. (Note: Air Locker Manifold Kit #171503 required to mount solenoids)
- High Efficiency Design Consumes 56 Amps While At Maximum Air Flow.
- Air tools rated up to 85LPM @ 6Bar continuous supply.
- Air tools rated higher than 85LPM @ 6Bar can be run by using the optional air tank
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar and 10.3Bar suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature conditions).
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assemblies for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy duty European made cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
- Engineered, built, and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
- The Mount is made to have Anti-Vibration/Sound Deadening qualities
- Sealed for Protection Against Dust and Moisture
- Fully Assembled and Tested Air Compressor
- Complete Wiring Loom w/ Air Locker Solenoid Plug-in Terminals.****Air Locker Manifold Kit Purchased Seperately****
- Automotive OEM Quality Compressor Isolating Switch.
- 2 x Relocatable Splash Resistant Air Filters with Washable High-Flow Sintered Bronze Filter Cartridges.
- Mounting Bolts and Washers.
- Comprehensive Photo Illustrated Installation Guide.
Quality 4 star :100% ( 1 ) Value 4 star :100% ( 1 ) Performance 4 star :100% ( 1 )Total : 1 Reviews
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageSimple Compressor Review by Ryan H
Performance Quality Value
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Likely