Steering Stabilizers for Jeeps and 4x4 VehiclesA fact with Jeeps and 4x4 vehicles is that with lift kits and accessories come bigger tires. As the tire size increases, the stock steering stabilizer becomes less effective, and your Jeep Wrangler will suffer from decreased ride quality. This means that bumps in the road will be transferred through the steering more harshly with larger tires. The solution: an aftermarket steering stabilizer. These high quality stabilizers, including Old Man Emu and TeraFlex, will restore the lost ride quality and control issues on your lifted Jeep Wrangler JK!
Starting at $355.50
The Ultimate Performance Steering Stabilizer!
- Unique, Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) Design
- Tighten Your Jeep Wrangler's Steering
- Fully Adjustable with 24 Fine Tune Settings
- For Stock (1-3/8") and Heavy Duty (1-5/8") Tie-rods
- Bolt On, Easy to Install!
Fits: 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK and Unlimited JKLearn More
Off-Road Steering Stabilizer by TeraFlex
- Designed to Work with Modified Suspensions
- Reduces Front End Movement and Wobble
- Engineered to Handle Additional Off-Road Stress
Fits: 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK UnlimitedLearn More
Protect Your OME Steering Stabilizer From HarmFitment of the OME-SD48 Steering Damper requires the OME-FK50 Steering Stabilizer Bracket from ARB. This OME-FK50 correctly relocates the stabilizer above the tie rod, protecting the stabilizer from damage.
Fits: 2007-2015Jeep Wrangler JKLearn More