Tires from Rubitrux.com!
Tires and a lift kit are usually the first upgrades applied to a Jeep Wrangler. Depending on the type of terrain that your Jeep Wrangler JK will see, some tires may be better suited than others. For example, Mud-Terrain tires will provide optimal traction off-road, but may not give you the tread life or winter weather handling of an All-Terrain tire. Whatever the build and no matter the terrain, check out the tires below - we offer tires from popular brands such as Mickey Thompson, Pro Comp, and more!
Starting at $194.76
Great Ride and Handling On and Off Road!
- Radial Construction for High Mileage & A Smooth Ride
- Power Ply 3 Ply Sidewall on all Sizes
- Protection and Traction Provided by Enhanced Sidebiters
Starting at $348.99
Mickey Thompson's Most Extreme Traction Tires!
- Mud Scoops for Self Cleaning Traction
- Decoupling Grooves on Tread and Sidewall
- 23 Degree Tread Pattern for Extreme Traction
- Power Ply 3 Ply Sidewall on All Sizes
Starting at $204.49
M/T's "Hybrid" Tire Born From All Terrain and Mud Tires
- Radial Construction
- High Towing Capability and Great Load Ratings
- Has Self Cleaning Tread with "Stone Kicker" Rock Ejectors
- Siped Tread Lugs
Starting at $239.99
Equally Capable on the Off Roading or on the Street!
- Wet Weather Traction
- 50,000 Mile Tread Wear Warranty
- Phenomenal Off Road Capability
Starting at $289.99
Unsurpassed Toughness and Traction On and Off Road
- Computer Optimized Open Tread Design for Better Grip
- Self Cleaning Performance
- 40,000 Mile Tread Wear Warranty
Starting at $309.99
Pro Comp Designed the XTerrain to be Two Tires in One!
- Aggressive Directional Tread
- Full Length Lug Sipes
- Open Lug Shoulder Drip Spurs for Self Cleaning and Traction Purposes
- Extra Thick Sidewall Treatment