The Borah dual sport wheel for the 2007+ JK Wrangler is one of the most innovative wheels on the market. This wheel can be configured several different ways. It can be used as a fully functional beadlock ring so that you can run very low tire pressure for wheeling, it can be equipped with a protection ring that helps to protect the wheel during street and off road use, or it can be used with no ring to have a very minimalist look to it.
- No Ring: The Borah wheel can be installed without a ring for a simple, minimalist look. AEV supplies black nylon hardware for this configuration to prevent dirt and debris from building up inside the threaded bolt holes.
- Protection Ring: The Protection Ring is a non-functional cast aluminum ring, designed as a sacrificial part to protect the wheel from trail scratches while also providing the same look as the Beadlock Ring. The Protection Ring includes Grade 8.8 hardware and is 50-state legal.
- Beadlock Ring: The Beadlock Ring is designed with maximum strength and off-road durability in mind by utilizing a 16mm thick, forged aluminum beadlock ring and custom Grade 10.9 metric hardware for increased shear strength and higher torque requirements. AEV recommends that Beadlock Rings be used for off-road purposes only.
- Hub centric design
- Accepts OE lug nuts
- Recessed valve stem for added protection
- TPMS Compatible
- Both versions have been tested to stringent DOT/SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Size: 17x8.5
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5 (2007+ JK Wrangler)
- Offset: +4mm
- Approximate Backspacing: 4.59”
- Weight Rating: 2,400lbs
- Material: A356 T6 Cast Aluminum Alloy
- SAE J2530 / DOT Compliant