The New HighMark fender flare kit for the 2010+ HD Ram trucks is not your average cookie cuter fender flare kit. This kit will not only include the flares for your truck, but it also includes new wheel liners, structural steel reinforcements, and additional marker lights. All coming together to give your truck the best professional install look. In addition to this these fender flares combined with the AEV 3" Suspension Light will allow you to run 41" tires. This will help you to maintain a low center of gravity for safety and optimized handling on the road. These fender flares have a similar construction to the flares that you would find on a Mercedes Unimog, but they are even stronger. Most aftermarket flares are made of a thin single sheet of vacuumed plastic. These AEV flares use a rotomolded polyethylene that is similar to what a while water kayak would be made of. This gives these flares the ultimate strength and durability that cannot be compared to anything else on the market. The flares are fully enclosed 1/4' thick and provide approximately 4.5" of additional coverage on each side.
The AEV Highmark Fender Flare Kit was designed and engineered to be used in conjunction with AEV’s Premium Front Bumper, 3” DualSport Suspension System and 17x10 Katla Wheels. For that reason, AEV cannot guarantee tire clearance and compatibility when used with other manufacturers’ front bumpers, wheels and/or suspension systems and steering components. Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Fits 2010+ HD Ram Trucks*
- Allows the fitment of a massive 41” tire with only 3” of suspension lift!*
- Provides 4.5” of additional tire coverage
- Maintains a low center of gravity for optimized handling and safety
- Nearly indestructible polyethylene measuring over ¼” thick
- Custom AEV inner fender liners are included for a professional installation
- Front only sets are available for utility body, cab chassis and custom bed/camper applications
- Factory fit and finish
- Complies with US DOT regulations
- Proudly made in the USA