Alpine Audio's newest redesign for the 2013-2014 Ford F-150's! This replaces the factory head unit and the console that the factory unit is in. It features a 9" touch screen and works with ALL factory options including navigation, bluetooth, and voice. Easily integrates your smart phones operating system with the stereo system!
Note: The Alpine Warranty is voided if this unit is not installed by an Authorized Alpine Installer.
- Hard Keys are uniform for a custom dash install that gives you quick access to core functions like navigation, sound control, vehicle information, and phone access.
- Customizable shortcuts for quick navigation - Offers up to ten pages with eight shortcuts per page.
- Alpine makes it easy to add Drive Assist camera systems to any Alpine AVN system. Choose from a variety of camera systems that make parking a breeze.
- Retains all Factory Controls with the iDatalink Maestro Module (Included), reads information directly from your Trucks onboard computer.
- Includes Alpine TuneIt App Integration for easier and better sound tuning.
- Offers the best sound, the X009-FD2 uses a 24-Bit DAC and optical digital output for ultimate sound quality with all your digital media sources.
- The X009-FD2 offers reliable navigation and comes preloaded with NAVTEQ 3D map data of the United States and Canada.
- The Alpine 9" comes equipped with HDMI compatibility delivering an all-digital audio and video connection via a single cable.
- Built-In Digital HD Radio Tuner
- Satellite Radio Ready using the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and a SiriusXM subscription (both required and sold separately).
- Only for select 2013-2014 Ford F-150 Trucks with MyFord 4.2 inch Screen.