ARB Snatch Block 7000
Retrieve Loads Double the Capacity of Your Winch
- Cable Size: 6-12mm
- Working Load: 15,430 lb.
- Breaking Strength: 31,960 lb.
- Reduces the Load on the Winch by Half
- Allows for Winching from Various Angles
ARB Snatch Blocks are useful when needing to recover a vehicle. A Snatch Block increases the versatility of a vehicle mounted or a portable winch. This allows retrieval of loads that are double the winch's capacity. The Snatch Block also allows winching from a variety of angles, instead of just straight ahead.
- Side Plates, removing the possibility of a winch cable becoming trapped made out of 5mm cold rolled steel.
- A Groove on the Pulley that tapers down to the center, allowing for various sizes of winch cables, while still being secure and minimizing lateral movement. Made out of solid billet steel