This Baja Designs Squadron XL-R Pro is a single housing LED auxiliary light that offers the distance of an 8" HID with the smooth and easily spread light of an LED. This is for the off-road enthusiast that need a lot of light but that are looking for an effective alternative to a light bar. This light pair comes with the wiring harness needed for install and puts out a lumen rating of 4,300 lumens at a 42 watt power draw.
Specifications for Each Light
- Sold as a Pair
- Available in Driving, Spot, and Wide Cornering Beam Patterns
- Wiring Harness Included
- Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 Cree XM-L2 T6 Bin LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- (2) Squadron XL-R Pro LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving and spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Also available in amber)
- Spot: Our High Speed Spot™ optic is a longer and narrower beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.