One of the brightest LED lights of its size available today, the S2 offers an output of 2,450 lumens at 20 watts packed into a minuscule 3" x 2" encasement. The Baja Designs S2 has been made to fit where other auxiliary lights just can't fit. This LED is perfect for anything you need to do, and only draws 20 watts so your electrical system will barely know it's there.
- Lumens: 2,450 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.66A
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- S2 Pro LED Spot Light
- Mounting Bracket & Hardware
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)