The Squadron Sport LED is the best LED light on the market today. With similar looks to the Baja Designs Squadron Pro, the utility of the Sport LED light varies. The Squadron Sport uses 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs that outputs 1,800 lumens at 20 watts. This light is perfect for scene, near field, and side/back up lighting applications. Includes mounting brackets. Black Sold as a Pair, White Sold Individually.Patterns:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light for a smooth blend of light for near and distance applications.
- Wide Cornering: Specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions.
- Spot: Narrower and longer with 9° beam focus for lighting far down the road and trail.
- Flood: Projects light 60 ft., perfect for a work light or scene lighting
- Lumens: 1,800 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-G2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- Black Sold as a Pair, White Sold Individually.
- Squadron Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Amber Cover Optional
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving and spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Also available in amber)
- Spot: Our High Speed Spot™ optic is a longer and narrower beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.