This Baja Designs Squadron XL Pro is a single housing LED auxiliary light that offers the distance of an 8" HID with the smooth and easily spread light of an LED. Baja utilizes High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern and comes with a 20% dimming feature.This is for the off-road enthusiast that needs a lot of light but that are looking for an effective alternative to a light bar. This light pair comes with the wiring harness needed for install and puts out a lumen rating of 4,900 lumens at a 40 watt power draw.
Specifications for Each Light
- Sold as a Pair
- Available in Driving, Spot, and Wide Cornering Beam Patterns
- Wiring Harness Included
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Weight: 2.45 lbs(each)
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- (2) XL Pro LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving and spot optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Also available in amber)
- Spot: Our High Speed Spot™ optic is a longer and narrower beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.