Located in Boise, Idaho Factor 55 is an engineering design firm specializing in mechanical design and analysis. The staff has extensive experience in the Aerospace, Defense, and semiconductor industry but have always been passionate about off roading through out their careers. All Factor 55 products are designed in house using the latest 3D CAD software and optimized using Cosmos FEA ( Finite Element Analysis). Before the release of any product to the public, Factor 55 performs a destructive test on each design with the assistance of a test facility equipped with test measurement and data recording equipment. We take great pride in knowing all of our products are derived from sound engineering disciplines.
- Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mount$142.45FREE Shipping!
Safer, Stronger, Smarter Recovery Gear
- 5 Colors Available
- Screw Pin Shackles are 5X Stronger than Winch Hooks
- Shackles Can Be Quickly Removed
- Billet Construction, 6061-T6 Kaiser Aluminum
- 16,000 Pound Max Load Rating
- Fits all Steel and Synthetic Ropes up to 3/8" in Diameter
- Engineered, Tested, and Made in USA
- Factor 55 Aluminum Hawse Fairlead$75.95FREE Shipping!
One of the Thickest Fairleads in the Industry
- Available in 1" and 1.5" Thicknesses
- CNC Machined 6000 Series Aluminum
- Offers Large Surface Area for Synthetic Rope
- Machined Outer Corners to Reduce Rope Stress
- Durable MIL-A-8625F Type III Gun Metal Gray Anodized Finish