iDRIVE Throttler Controller for Jeep JK and JK Unlimited
Increase Your Throttle Response!
- Easy Installation
- OEM Factory Plugs
- Individual Programming For Any Driving Conditions
- Incredibly User-Friendly And Easily Navigatable
- Has Four Different Tuning Modes
- Backed By A Lifetime Warranty
- Comes With A 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK & JK Unlimited
The iDRIVE is a throttle response controller that eliminates acceleration delays that are common on the Jk and JK Unlimited. When you press that pedal let's face the facts you should be getting instant throttle response, not a noticeable lag. The iDRIVE eliminates this lag by providing reference points for your throttle range and complete control over the responsiveness of your engine. The iDRIVE also has four different tuning modes, Economy, Ultimate, Auto, and Normal.
The iDRIVE throttle controller modifies the voltage output signal from the fly-by-wire pedal assembly to allow you to achieve the response from your accelerator pedal and greatly reduce throttle lag. The iDRIVE does this by providing new points of reference for the vehicles throttle mapping. It is still working within the standard parameters; however, it introduces a far superior throttle curve. It is also bringing the throttle in earlier throughout the pedal stroke to reduce throttle lag/dead zone in the pedal. The iDRIVE can be programmed to both automatic and manual transmissions. The iDRIVE plugs directly into your gas pedal command module. So pick up your iDRIVE today and enjoy the throttle response that your supposed to have in your JK and JK Unlimited.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK & JK Unlimited
- 4 Different tuning modes
- Economy-( 10 different settings for better fuel consumption)
- Ultimate-( 10 different settings for more power)
- Auto-(which automatically corrects your throttle sensitivity for you)
- Normal-(which replicates your factory throttle specifications)
- On most vehicles an iDRIVE can be installed in less than 2 minutes