Jeep Wrangler JK Supercharger Kits by Magnuson and RIPPLooking to get more power out of your stock 3.8L or 3.6L engine? A Supercharger may be the ticket! We offer several different options for you to choose from, including Sprintex, Ripp, Magnuson, and Edelbrock. Gains are usually around 80-100 HP and 60-70 lb-ft more torque, depending on the model and application.
- Magnuson Supercharger Kit | '12-'14 Wrangler JKSpecial Price $5,695.00 Regular Price $6,195.00
From Eaton's Latest Line of Twin Vortice Series Superchargers!
- Gains from 80-100 Hp
- 60-70 lb-ft Torque Gain
- 6th Gen MP1320 TVS Supercharger; Integral Bypass Valve
- 3-Year/36,000 Mile Warranty on Hardware
- 1-Year Limited Warranty on Electronics
Fits: 2012-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK UnlimitedLearn More
- RIPP GEN2 Supercharger KitSpecial Price $5,388.92 Regular Price $5,499.95
RIPP Superchargers' Motto is,"THE Replacement for Displacement"
- Increased Rear-Wheel Horsepower to 190 whp and 220 ft/lbs Torque
- Infinitely Expandable with Intercoolers and Headers
- Self-Contained Supercharger Ready for 600 hp
Fits: 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK and JK UnlimitedLearn More