Alea Leather Specialist, Inc. is a company that distributes premium quality leather seat covers and innovative car accessory products throughout North America. ALEA stands for Automotive Leather Eleganza Atelier. These words refer to the studio production of elegant quality automotive leather upholstery, and are reflective of Alea Leather's overall vision to be the market leader in automotive leather interiors and accessories.
When our customers want the finest leather kit available, Alea is the right choice. Here are some standard features:
- Grade "A" Italian Automotive Leather Hides
- Officially Partnered with Duma of Gruppo Mastrotto of Italy - Worldwide Suplier of Automotive Leather for the OE and Tier 1 Suppliers
- OEM Approved Serafil Airbag Threading from Germany
- Airbag Deployment Tested and Approved
- FFMVSS 208 Suppression Tested and Approved
- Sewn Using PFAFF Docuseam Sewing System
- Available in Verona Grade(standard) or Napa Grade Leather
- Industry Leading Workmanship with OEM Quality Fit and Finish
- 3 year/36,000 mile Transferable Warranty
More About the PFAFF Docu-Seam Sewing SytemAlea is the only aftermarket leather manufacturer using the most sophisticated PFAFF DocuSeam sewing equipment with all processes, procedures and products certified by TUV. These are the same procedures adopted by Tier 1 OEM suppliers. Every stitch is measured by the high tech PFAFF DocuSeam system.Only stitches that fall within the specified tolerances are allowed to pass. This guarantees uninterrupted airbag deployment during impact to give customers the ultimate coverage in safety. German OEM brand "Sarafil" threading used on all leather kits. This process exceeds FMVSS safety standards.
Note there is approximately a 2 week lead time after the order is placed
Custom uploaded logos may require extra fees in addition to the standard logo fee. You will be contacted with a quote if custom logos are uploaded and the logo fee from the manufacturer exceeds the price in the cart.