The K40 RD950 portable radar and laser detector, with the new and innovative K40 K-Band Filter, works to eliminate false alerts from OEM radar-based accessories. This removes unneeded alerts from adaptive cruise controls or lane departure warnings that other vehicles may emit on the road.
K40 RD950 Radar Detector Specification
- K-Band Filter - Deflects alerts from vehicles on the road (including your own) equipped with radar-based safety features, such as collision avoidance, allowing you to concentrate on the real threats.
- Fully Programmable - Ten customizable menu settings allow you to program your RD950 to fit you and your driving environment.
- Flexible Mute Options - Offers multiple ways to silence alerts, including automatic volume reduction.
- Filter - Choose between three sensitivity options based on where and how you drive.
- Dim - Adjust the intensity of the display depending on the time of day or your visual preference.
- Accessories Included - Everything you need to install the RD950 is included: Fully-adjustable windshield mounting bracket with suction cups, a standard coiled power cord with 12V outlet adapter, and a straight power cord for a custom hardwired installation.
- Voice or Tone plus Display - Unique audible and visual warnings alert you to the specific police radar band targeting your vehicle as well as provide a "Geiger" audio alert that accelerates as you near the threat.
- Vibrant Dot Matrix Display - Great looking and easy to read, day or night. Easily adjust the brightness to suit your driving environment.