Superwinch S102742 12K EXP12si Series Winch - Synthetic Rope
- 100' of Synthetic Rope
- 12,000 Pound Pulling Capacity
- Two Fused Power Ports
- IP 69 Military Grade Seals
- Auto Engage Clutch
- Warning And Task Lights
A winch like you have never seen before! The EXP series is busting down doors with 8 patents on brand new technology to protect the innovation going on in this series. The Superwinch EXP series features task lighting, an auto clutch system, 3 stage planetary gearset, auxiliary power port and picatinny rails all packed in an IP 69 rated fully sealed housing that is made in the USA. The EXP is offered in 8k, 10k and 12k pulling strength in steel and synthetic winch rope options! Check out the full list of features below.
- Auto-engage clutch - After freespooling your winchline out, there's no need for another trip back to the winch - simply tap on your winch controller and the EXP automatically goes back into gear. Smart by design.
- Futuristic Electronics - Superwinch brings advanced electronics to harness the power of the EXP Series. With tactile and visual indicators from vibrating remote controls (YES - you read that right- if the winch sensors detect a dangerous amp draw or temp alert - we buzz the remote to notify you and turn LED lights to flashing red) to bright LED lights, Superwinch built an amazing electronics package that includes optional wireless connectivity.
- Advanced Sealing - Rated to IP69k, Superwinch one-ups the industry with fully potted electronics. Superwinch took hard won lessons from making winches for the US Military and encapsulated critical electronics in potting material insuring long life and eliminating corrosion.
- Auto-Off - If forgetting to turn things off is your thing, Superwinch has your back - we've integrated a timer into our wireless protocol automatically shutting them down saving critical battery strength.
- Auxiliary Power Port - Since your winch is already wired for significant loads, why not take advantage of all that power? Check out the Superwinch auxiliary fused power ports capable of running lights or air compressors - it's power where you need it.
- New! Picatinny Rails Included - Superwinch integrated accessory mounting Picatinny rails on the EXP Series for users to mount lights, camera's almost anything.
- Best For Synthetic Rope - Superwinch tunes the drum, winch brake and hawse specifically for behavior of synthetic rope. Our R&D teams provide critical feedback allowing Superwinch to provide the best platform for synthetic rope.
- Warning lights - Built into the EXP and potted deep on the circuit board is logic to alert users to overloading conditions. If the EXP draws abnormal high amps, the light will turn red alerting all of danger before the winch suffers.
- Task Lighting - Cool blue LEDs lead users to sockets and power ports on integrated models making for easier night operation.