AEV Rear Vision System
All New Rear Camera System from AEV
- Available for all models with either the factory navigation system or standard stereo system
- OEM validated camera and weather-protected harness
- CCD technology for superior daytime image crispness & nighttime brightness
- Unique high mount camera mounting system provides an exceptional field of view
- Includes an all-new, redesigned CHMSL (Center High-Mount- Stop Light)
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK & JK Unlimited
Rear visibility is not a problem with the new AEV rear camera system, designed for 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler models. If you have a factory navigation system, this product will utilize your display screen in reverse to get a crisp, enhanced rear view, while backing up in any condition. AEV also provides a procal module to automatically program your factory radio to work with your new back-up camera.
Don't have the factory navigation system? Not a problem! Purchase the mirror package which includes a vehicle-specific replacement for your rear view mirror, featuring a hidden 3.5-inch TFT LCD moniter that activates in reverse.
Both camera systems mount behind the spare tire and come integrated with a center high-mount stop light (CHMSL). These cameras are designed to work with most factory and five spoke wheels. It is recommended that you download and use the camera/CHMSL template to check for clearance with any non-AEV wheels from the AEV site. This Rear Camera will require bracket modification when used in conjunction with the Wrangler Rubicon Wheels.Note: AEV Rear Vision Kits are designed for OE stereo systems only and are not compatible with aftermarket stereo systems.