2013 White Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
- Engine: 3.6L Pentastar V6
- Exterior: White
- Trim/Package: Rubicon
- Lift Height: 3.5 inches
- Tire Size: 35 inches
You are viewing a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited Wrangler ordered from the factory by RubiTrux Conversions with every available option except leather seats and soft top. It has a manufacturer suggested price of $42,300.
RubiTrux Conversions upgrades include:
- AEV Premium Front Bumper with winch mount
- AEV Rear Bumper with tire carrier
- AEV LED 3rd Brake Light kit
- AEV Water Pump kit
- AEV Hood, painted to match and new Rubicon decals
- AEV 3.5-inch Dual Sport Lift
- AEV Pro-Cal Progammer
- AEV Jack Base
- AEV 17x9-inch Beadlock Wheels
- AEV Skid Plate
- 35-inch Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain Tires
- Rugged Ridge Headlight and Taillight Guards
- Rugged Ridge Windshield Light Bracket
- Rugged Ridge Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust
- Rugged Ridge Stainless Steel Door Sills
- Katzkin Heated Leather Seats, front and rear
- Video Lock Pick with iPhone/iPad/iPod interface
- Back-up Camera
- AMP Research Power Steps
- Jeep Fuel Door Cover
- Warn 9.5 cti-s Winch, with synthetic rope
- Rigid Industries Windshield-Mounted Driving Beam Lights
- Rigid Industries Rear Back-up Flood Lamp
- IPF 900XS Bumper-Mounted Driving Lights
- Daystar Switch Panel with 3 Rocker Switches
- Recon Smoked LED Turn and Fender Lenses
- Rampage Mesh Grille Insert
- Aires Floor Liners, front, rear, and cargo
- Tinted Front Windows
Total upgrades and labor charge = Over $19,500 value
Factory options include: 730 N radio and navigation system, painted hard top and fenders, automatic transmission, power package, 4.10 gears, remote start, front seat airbags, connectivity group, engine block heater, and automatic temperature control.
Whether hitting the trail or navigating the streets, this RubiTrux Conversion will handle either terrain equally well. All RubiTrux Conversions offer top quality components and great attention to detail to make this the Jeep of your dreams. Check us out atwww.RubiTrux.com.
Our goal is great looking and great performing Jeeps.
RubiTrux Conversions is located in Boone, North Carolina and has the ability to deliver this Jeep or any other of our builds
nationwide, although we do hope you'll choose to visit with us in person to see our beautiful area.
Please feel free to contact Reggie Perry - 828-406-3031 - or via e-mail at [email protected] with any questions concerning this vehicle.