The Factor 55 new ProLink Shackle mount engineered from 6061 aluminum, provides a safe attachment method for a standard 3/4" screw pin shackle to winch cable and synthetic line. The line is captured inside the body of the ProLink via the removable 5/8" double shear pin. The large 1/2" thick mounting tab on the front of the Prolink provides a secure mounting point for the shackle and works with both roller and hawse fairleads.
- Conventional winch hooks are too small to safely fit both ends of a recovery strap
- Screw pin shackles are 5X Stronger the conventional winch hooks
- 16,000 pound max load rating
- The ProLink will cinch neatly against the fairlead preventing rattling or loosening
- Can be installed and removed in minutes — simple snap ring removal
- Beautiful anodized and zinc plated provides a durable finish