Similar to the popular Tazer from Z Automotive, the Tazer JL is an essential took for 2018+ Wrangler JL, and JLU owners! This simple plug and play programmer has two parts; the bypass module that is plugged in above the OBD2 module, and the Tazer JL itself that plugs directly into the OBD2 Module. See the list below for a full list of features!
These are all accessed using the factory dash display using the steering wheel buttons to navigate the menus.
- Adjust for alternate tire sizes up to 41″
- Adjust for alternate axle gear ratios
- Adjust for an alternate transfer case LO range ratio
- Disable TPMS system if desired
- Change front/rear TPMS warning PSI limit
- Disable Backup camera
- Enable Cargo Camera input
- Enable CD audio input
- Disable TravelLink (weather warnings included)
- Change DRL region (type)
- Change DRL location
- Disable DRL Dropout
- Enable Fog lamp output
- Disable Fog lamp dropout
- Set LED 3rd brake light type
- Set LED tail lamp type
- Set Trailer Tow output for use with Mopar kit
- Enable Aux switch settings on the radio
- Enable Blind spot detection
Live features – these run only while the tazer is plugged in:
- Light shows: Can be accessed from the key fob or from the on-screen menu. 6 pre-set light shows and 3 make-your-own shows included. Set from the factory to only operate when parked, but can be unlocked for off-road and emergency personnel use.
- Disable Navigation in-motion lockout – enter addresses while the vehicle is moving
- Auto Traction Kill – can be set to turn off traction control upon start-up
- Auto StopStart Disable – can be set to disable AutoStopStart upon vehicle start-up 0-30 and 0-60 timers
- Cooldown mode – run engine fans when Jeep is off, to aid in cooldown
Free USB updates – certainly more to come!