Warn 89611 Zeon 10s - 10000 Pound Synthetic Rope Winch
Tackle Any Terrain with the Muscle of the Warn Zeon 10s
- 100' of 3/8" Spydura® Synthetic Rope
- True 10,000 lbs. Single-Line Pulling Capacity!
- Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity!
- 100' 3/8" Spydura® Synthetic Rope
- Stainless Steel Fasteners and Clutch Lever
- Enhanced Sealing to Prevent Weathering
- Large Diameter Lightweight Winch Drum
- Integrated Rope Anchor
- Planetary Gear Train and Series-Wound Motor
This winch is great looking and packed with tons of features that any serious off-roader is sure to crave. It features 10,000 pound single-line pulling capacity and includes 100 feet of 3/8 inch Warn Spydura ® synthetic rope with a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve to resist abrasion and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead. The convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or even remotely mounted (Relocation kit sold separately), so it allows you to mount the winch in various ways. The planetary gear train and series-wound motor delivers a fast, quiet, reliable pulling power. With a satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever, this winch looks great and prevents corrosion at the same time. Its enhanced sealing keeps harsh elements out to prevent damage to your system. And with a large diameter lightweight winch drum to reduce rope wear and an integrated rope anchor for easy installation of rope, you really can't go wrong with this top of the line Zeon 10s from Warn. Backed by the Warn Limited Lifetime Warranty.