Maximus-3 Rhino-Rack Roof Rack
Increase Your Storage Space
- Utilizes the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform
- Aerodynamic Design
- Hardtop/Freedom Panels are Still Removable
- 60"x54" or 76"x54"
- Durable Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
Fits: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
This Maximus-3 Rhino Roof Rack Platform is great for your expedition/overland trips. You can increase your cargo space substantially. This roof rack features heavy duty steel adapter legs and internal load bearing brackets that put the weight of the rack onto your Jeep's roll bar. The rubber gaskets are in place to prevent leaking. You can easily slide your gear on to the rack and strap it down to the bars. Maximus-3 offers an optional side ladder to provide easy access to your rack. This rack was design to carry many of Maximus-3's existing accessories. It can also be fitted with full rails, back and side rails.
The accessory bars designed this accessory to help you mount a multitude of different items. With it you can mount anything from bike carriers to snowboard racks! This kit comes with 2 C-Channel bars ready to mount your cargo to.
- Load Ratings: Dynamic Load =300 LBS, Static Load = 660 LBS.
- Will work with a huge range of accessories
- Designed specifically to fit the JK 07- Up models
- Aerodynamically designed to minimize wind drag and noise on the road
- Heavy duty internal load bearing brackets to transfer cargo weight to the JK roll bar for maximum load capacity
- Bearing Brackets attach directly to the JK roll bar
- The hardtop can be removed without having to dismantle the roof rack/platform
- The steel mount assembly is well sealed with rubber gaskets to prevent leakage
- Optional Side ladder provides foot stepping and easy access to your cargo
- The platform is available is two sizes: 60"x 54" and 76"x 54"
- The platform is truly low profile adding only 2" to overall vehicle height
- The platform still allows removal of OE Freedom Top panels
- The platform is made from strong and durable materials
- The platform is versatile and is compatible with many existing accessories
- The platform features T-slot channels for tie down points
- Optional full rail, back and side rails are available to be added to the platform
- Durable fine textured black powder coat finish
- Added weight: 60 Lb. (approx.)